The “Thought Police” are hard at work. Here’s some more information they wish you didn’t know about…
- The documentary, “Plandemic,” is undoubtedly one of the most widely banned videos of all time. Across the board, the film has been banned from social media platforms and hidden by Google. Google Drive has even deleted the film from private Google Drive files
- Knut Wittkowski, Ph.D., DSc, an epidemiologist and former head of biostatistics, epidemiology and research design at Rockefeller University, has also been widely censored. His video, in which he challenges the wisdom of lockdown orders, was removed by YouTube after garnering nearly 1.5 million views
- YouTube’s CEO has gone on record saying they will censor anyone speaking against the World Health Organization. This despite the fact that WHO has been severely criticized for its handling of other pandemics, including the 2009 swine flu pandemic
- YouTube has also been caught automatically deleting comments insulting the Chinese Communist Party
- Twitter now falsely labels any and all Mercola article links as unsafe and malicious, warning potential readers my site might steal passwords and other personal data, or install malware on your computer — a tactic that decreases views by about 95%. This is absolutely false. On the contrary, my site is now set up to protect all readers from Google’s intrusive data mining
The documentary “Plandemic” by Mikki Willis has raised the ante on internet censorship to a whole new level. Across the board, the film has been banned from social media platforms and hidden by Google. If you do an online search for it, all you find are dozens of pages with articles calling it a hoax, a fraud or the dreaded old “conspiracy theory.”
The film features Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., a cellular and molecular biologist1 whose research showed that many vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses, thanks to the fact that they use viruses grown in contaminated animal cell lines.